An uplifting video filmed by Martine! Remember the days πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

An uplifting video filmed by Martine! Remember the days πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Kath

Re: Another uplifting video! Remember the days πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

simon sprackling
amazing roll on next year.
  27 mins 28 secs  got me .
  miiss Steve

Re: Another uplifting video! Remember the days πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Wonderful memories of what makes our club so special. Thanks for sharing Kath xx

Re: Another uplifting video! Remember the days πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Ah Thankyou Kath, what an amazing Club we are all part of, made me cry - in a Good way.!

Robina xxx

Re: Another uplifting video! Remember the days πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Thank you for posting this Kath! Fabulous memories!
Roll on 2021!
Xx

Re: Another uplifting video! Remember the days πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

How brilliant!! Not sure we’ll ever get to the Scillies but this film certainly gave a great feel for what it must be like to be there. Loved it .....thank you xx

Re: An uplifting video filmed by Martine! Remember the days πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Thanks Kath & Martine of course  - much appreciated! xxx

Re: An uplifting video filmed by Martine! Remember the days πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Oh wow, what an amazing and inspiring film!!! So beautifully shot!!! Can’t wait to get stuck in again, thanks so much for sharing and I’m so looking forward to my first Scillies!!
Missing all you guys!!
Mark 😊