All rows this w/end (sessions 1,2,3 and 4) depart from B52 berth

All rows this w/end (sessions 1,2,3 and 4) depart from B52 berth

Andrew & Debbie B
Just a revision.....we do not need to launch the Gig on Sat morning, but we will need to recover her after Sunday's row(s).
(I am writing in this in the assumed absence of Brian).
Hopefully Brian will be able to post an update on trip 4 - is it going - or not.
Andrew