Additional Scillies training session on Good Friday

Additional Scillies training session on Good Friday

Eithne
We were talking this morning about getting a final session on Langstone on Good Friday. If possible would be great to get a ladies and then men's session. How about 830 for the ladies and then 10 for the men? Who can do it? Natalie can tow us to go out from the slipway so would mean ladies meeting at 815 at the boat to get it out.

Re: Additional Scillies training session on Good Friday

robina and chris
Yes, for us both
Robina and Chris

Re: Additional Scillies training session on Good Friday

I appreciate this may go without saying but yes please count me in...
Nx

Re: Additional Scillies training session on Good Friday

Will be there , who is buying the hot cross buns.

Re: Additional Scillies training session on Good Friday

I shall bring Hot Cross Buns !!!

Re: Additional Scillies training session on Good Friday

Fab thanks hon

Re: Additional Scillies training session on Good Friday

Great thanks Brian

Re: Additional Scillies training session on Good Friday

Marion
Sorry, can't get there that early. Happy to join the mens team if they are short?

Re: Additional Scillies training session on Good Friday

Alan Harding
Hi Guys,

I'm good for the 10.00 session.

Thanks,

alan

Re: Additional Scillies training session on Good Friday

No problem, will let you know how we are doing on numbers.

Re: Additional Scillies training session on Good Friday

Mike Gilbert
I would like a session in the 10.00 Good Friday row please... Mike G

Re: Additional Scillies training session on Good Friday

Alan & Julia
Hi Eithne,

Count me in for the Men's session and if you're light on numbers for the Ladies' row, I could be persuaded to fill in at 08.30.

Cheers,

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Additional Scillies training session on Good Friday

LOL Robina I am planning on making some but given last years failed attempt it may be worth bringing as back up ;-)  Nx

Re: Additional Scillies training session on Good Friday

You have definetly got me honey havent you???!!!

Re: Additional Scillies training session on Good Friday

Marion
Plans changes - can now make 8.30 slot if ther is still a place?

Re: Additional Scillies training session on Good Friday

Brian
Yes there is space look forward to seeing you.
Brian

On Mar 25, 2013, at 10:36 PM, "Marion [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Plans changes - can now make 8.30 slot if ther is still a place?

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.n6.nabble.com/Additional-Scillies-training-session-on-Good-Friday-tp201p252.html

Re: Additional Scillies training session on Good Friday

ok Nat !

Re: Additional Scillies training session on Good Friday

Shelley
Hey ladies

If you're short I can come along and fill in.  Likewise if the mens team are short.  I need all the boat time I can get in advance of L2P...

Shel x

Re: Additional Scillies training session on Good Friday

Kath
Hi Ethne
Can you put Adam Brett down for rowing on Friday
Thanks
Kath

Re: Additional Scillies training session on Good Friday

Eithne, apologies but Chris B can't make good Fri . I'll  be there  8.30 with the Buns!
12