Acorn remedial

MtB⚓️
This is the page for any repairs to Perry’s Acorn!

I’ve replaced the rear strut winder bolt on the trailer today, it’s sorted but I see the other side is also a bit stiff. I’ll grease it up tomorrow after running the die over it and tapping the clamp.
I’ve a new light cluster to fit and repairs to a strut bracket coming up.

Re: Acorn remedial

Natalie
Brilliant thank you so much Matt

Re: Acorn remedial

Many thanks Matt for all your hard work to make sure all these things are kept up to date.
Jackie

Re: Acorn remedial

The first trailer light protectors have been successfully fitted to Acorn’s trailer, I’ve got sets for the other trailers and I’ll fit them when I can, mean while please be careful with loading gigs!

Re: Acorn remedial

Andrew Berry
they look like top quality items....

Re: Acorn remedial