AVIVA Voting : Oarsome Fitness and Fun : YOU HAVE UNTIL 12 NOON TO VOTE 🗳

AVIVA Voting : Oarsome Fitness and Fun : YOU HAVE UNTIL 12 NOON TO VOTE 🗳

Zoe R
This post was updated on .
Thank you to all members, friends, families and colleagues who have already voted.

We anticipate that we will need around 1300 votes to secure the £1000 that we have applied for.

If you haven’t yet voted please do so now, time is running out, and don’t forget to use ALL 10 of your votes.

ANYONE OVER THE AGE OF 13 CAN VOTE!

If you have already voted but are not sure if you used ALL of your 10 votes, please log back in and check.

Please keep sharing on social media too!

Thanks,
Zoe 💙

https://www.avivacommunityfund.co.uk/voting/project/view/4-2614

Re: AVIVA Voting : Oarsome Fitness and Fun : YOU HAVE UNTIL 12 NOON TO VOTE 🗳

Zoe R