🐞 ARUNDEL BOSUN ROW, UPDATED ride share and logistics page

🐞 ARUNDEL BOSUN ROW, UPDATED ride share and logistics page

Due to recent changes, please find updated rides below:

Meet at RED compound(not unit) at 10am Sunday.

Driver
Simon S Towing, with Jax, Kimmy, Ben
Brian, with Adam, Lizzy, Simon H
MtB Towing, with Emma, Andy B, Patrick, Jane C
Nat Towing, with Tina, Sheila, Robina
Aileen, with Paula
Steve W Towing, with Rachel, Jon P, Chris B
Martin N, with Mandy K, Mandy B, Carole D, Claire H, Jane B

I could squeeze it up and remove another driver but this seems comfortable.

Making own way, Lee Farquhar

Let me know if I’ve missed you!

Please contribute to fuel and parking charges to your driver.

We’ll be ride sharing our way to Littlehampton, I’d like to be there between...
Date: 17/11/19
Time: 11:30-12:00
Location: RNLI SLIPWAY LITTLEHAMPTON
Bring: Wet and warm gear; packed lunch; money for snack or pub stop on river; lifejacket if you would like to wear one; wet bag, welly boots
Cost: £8 ea, covers towing and pin money to club, donate to driver on top if you are taking a lift(£2).

Drivers with space:

MtB: 3 Spaces
Simon S:
Steve W:
TBC

Post below to say how you are getting to Littlehampton and if you can offer a ride or need a ride, no need to pick your driver theres a reason for this.
We need more drivers pls..

NO DROPPING OUT PLEASE UNLESS YOU ARRANGE A REPLACEMENT, numbers are important for this row.

Re: 🐞 ARUNDEL BOSUN ROW, ride share and logistics page

MtB⚓️
MtB + Emma towing and have 3 spaces

Re: 🐞 ARUNDEL BOSUN ROW, ride share and logistics page

Andrew Berry
Hi Matt, can I have i lift with you and Emma please ?

On Sat, 9 Nov 2019 at 11:39, MtB⚓️ [via Langstone Pilot Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
MtB + Emma towing and have 3 spaces

http://langstone-pilot-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/ARUNDEL-BOSUN-ROW-ride-share-and-logistics-page-tp58552p58553.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Pilot Gig Club, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Langstone Pilot Gig Club, click here.

02392 469139

Re: 🐞 ARUNDEL BOSUN ROW, ride share and logistics page

Hi Matt . I am happy to drive and can take 3passengers. We can arrange a departure time and common meet up point beforehand.

Re: 🐞 ARUNDEL BOSUN ROW, ride share and logistics page

Towing and have 4 spaces

Re: 🐞 ARUNDEL BOSUN ROW, ride share and logistics page

Sheila Tidd
Hi Natalie could I have one of the spaces in you car on Sunday please?

Re: 🐞 ARUNDEL BOSUN ROW, ride share and logistics page

Pls read the post, just put your hand up for a ride, we’ll group them all and divvy up drivers later in the week.

Re: 🐞 ARUNDEL BOSUN ROW, ride share and logistics page

We can drive , 2 spaces or 3 for any of the smaller variety

R & C

Re: 🐞 ARUNDEL BOSUN ROW, ride share and logistics page

Simon Hughes
I would like a lift please but can drive if required & would have 3 spaces if I am needed to drive.

Re: 🐞 ARUNDEL BOSUN ROW, ride share and logistics page

Tina Way

Could I please have a lift with someone?

Thanks
Tina

Re: 🐞 ARUNDEL BOSUN ROW, ride share and logistics page

Jane Cox
My preference would be to have a lift.
But if needed can drive, and would then have space for up to 4 passengers

Re: 🐞 ARUNDEL BOSUN ROW, ride share and logistics page

Would like a lift please.

Re: 🐞 ARUNDEL BOSUN ROW, ride share and logistics page

Rachel Norris
Steve and I are towing and have 3 spaces

Re: 🐞 ARUNDEL BOSUN ROW, ride share and logistics page

jax sprackling
three spaces .

Re: 🐞 ARUNDEL BOSUN ROW, ride share and logistics page

Aileen
I’m driving -only a mini but Paula coming with me -could take another
Ben

Re: 🐞 ARUNDEL BOSUN ROW, ride share and logistics page

Ben
Happy to drive if needed. Would have space for 4.

Re: 🐞 ARUNDEL BOSUN ROW, ride share and logistics page

Updated lifts and drivers.

Re: 🐞 ARUNDEL BOSUN ROW, ride share and logistics page

bramleya
Mandy K, Mandy B, Carole Driver, Jane Baker and Claire Hutchinson are all sharing a lift together thanks

Re: 🐞 ARUNDEL BOSUN ROW, ride share and logistics page

MtB⚓️
Ok....thanks for the info, in future do let me organise the logistics for the trip, it’s all a big magnificent machine that revolves around me knowing all the moves, not multiple others...

MtB

Ps I’ll rewrite all the rideshare info tomorrow for the rest of us!

Re: 🐞 ARUNDEL BOSUN ROW, ride share and logistics page

Our car is playing up so we now need a lift please