AFTER SCHOOL ROWING 20TH MAY - 24TH MAY

Hi All
We have arranged to leave two plastic gigs on the water this week to offer training sessions after school for Juniors.

I have texted all parents to gain availability and will start adding names here and confirm when we have crews for each day.

MONDAY 5-6PM Jackie coxing  -  Nicole, Lottie, Tolly, Megan, Lily

TUESDAY  5-6PM Jackie coxing  -  Tolly, Beth ?

THURSDAY   5-6PM Jackie coxing  -  Megan, Ella, Jemima, Hannah, Beth, Georgie  -  Nicole, Joe, Tolly,

FRIDAY  5-6PM Paula coxing   -  Megan, Ella, Jemima, Hannah, Molly, Beth
                           Jackie coxing  -  Lily, Freya, Joe, Lottie, Katie