A SHARING POST FOR OUR ROWING FAMILY - PULLING TOGETHER !

A SHARING POST FOR OUR ROWING FAMILY - PULLING TOGETHER !

I am guessing that there will be some serious rowing withdrawal symptoms setting in soon.
We have certainly missed our Justrow sessions this week.

As promised on the homepage this post is for anyone to post useful stuff over the next few weeks.

Most folk will be busy sorting their own families but please post at any stage if you are able to help with anything. i.e shopping, dog walking etc

. Also post uplifting messages to keep us all connected

Importantly post if you need help in any way or just update everyone about how you are and how you are coping.

Please add any ideas of anything else we should include.

Stay safe and look after yourselves and your loved ones at this most difficult of times

Love to everyone !

Re: A SHARING POST FOR OUR ROWING FAMILY - PULLING TOGETHER !

sharon
This post was updated on .
Hi all
If you live on hayling there is a group called ‘hayling helpers ‘ I’m the coordinator for the seafront postcode area.
Each street has a coordinator and support team.
All info can be found on the hayling helpers page on Facebook.
I’m also happy to go off the island and can help anyone with dog walking, shopping etc or if you just fancy a chat!
Please contact me.
Take care all
Sharon

Re: A SHARING POST FOR OUR ROWING FAMILY - PULLING TOGETHER !

Mary Golden
Didn’t know about that ........I’ll go in search .......thanks Sharon. Take care xxx

Re: A SHARING POST FOR OUR ROWING FAMILY - PULLING TOGETHER !

Hi Sharon
, Thats brilliant and its already up and running , just like you.

We have just had a note put through our door by a lady named Tracy with her contact details ,just this morning.

We are so lucky to have so many members like you and others from our club busy helping others or working for the NHS and doing such a wonderful job .