A FEW MORE NAMES PLEASE FOR NEXT WEEKS..TASTER SESSIONS POST HERE IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE 5/6 JUNE AND WEEKENDS ONWARD.

A FEW MORE NAMES PLEASE FOR NEXT WEEKS..TASTER SESSIONS POST HERE IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE 5/6 JUNE AND WEEKENDS ONWARD.

Please post if you can help by coxing or as a support rower in providing Taster Sessions for our waiting list of Would Be Gig Rowers ,commencing 4/5th June and weekends thereafter during June .

Taster sessions will be on Saturday and Sunday afternoons commencing from 2pm

All club members taking part in these rows will be exempt from paying pin money

Thank you Brian

RE: POST HERE IF YOU CAN HELP OUT FOR REVISED START DATE OF TASTER SESSIONS 4/5 th JUNE AND WEEKENDS ONWARD.

anitapreston
Brian
I can help saturday 12th June.
I also have a friend who would like to try the taster lessons...how do I put her on the list?
Anita

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2

Re: POST HERE IF YOU CAN HELP OUT FOR REVISED START DATE OF TASTER SESSIONS 4/5 th JUNE AND WEEKENDS ONWARD.

Kimberley
Am still happy to help with meet and greet on the new Sunday date x

RE: POST HERE IF YOU CAN HELP OUT FOR REVISED START DATE OF TASTER SESSIONS 4/5 th JUNE AND WEEKENDS ONWARD.

HutchinsonC001
I would like to help out on the Saturday.  Claire
Claire Hutch

Re: POST HERE IF YOU CAN HELP OUT FOR REVISED START DATE OF TASTER SESSIONS 4/5 th JUNE AND WEEKENDS ONWARD.

sharon
Hi Brian
I can cox on the Saturday but not the Sunday x

Re: POST HERE IF YOU CAN HELP OUT FOR REVISED START DATE OF TASTER SESSIONS 4/5 th JUNE AND WEEKENDS ONWARD.

Jon P
Hi Brian, I am happy to help as needed

Re: POST HERE IF YOU CAN HELP OUT FOR REVISED START DATE OF TASTER SESSIONS 4/5 th JUNE AND WEEKENDS ONWARD.

Sue Loveridge
I can only help on Sunday.  Sue

Re: POST HERE IF YOU CAN HELP OUT FOR REVISED START DATE OF TASTER SESSIONS 4/5 th JUNE AND WEEKENDS ONWARD.

Hi Brian

Is this happening on Friday 4th&Sat 5th?
As 5 mile series is taking place over that weekend
from Friday midday to Sunday6th midday.

Cheers CB.

Re: POST HERE IF YOU CAN HELP OUT FOR REVISED START DATE OF TASTER SESSIONS 4/5 th JUNE AND WEEKENDS ONWARD.

Is this Friday and Saturday??

Re: POST HERE IF YOU CAN HELP OUT FOR REVISED START DATE OF TASTER SESSIONS 4/5 th JUNE AND WEEKENDS ONWARD.

Carole Driver
I can help on both saturday 5 and sunday 6th.  On sunday, could you please put me down for  one of the earlier rows as I have to get away a bit smartish.  Thanks, Carole

Re: POST HERE IF YOU CAN HELP OUT FOR REVISED START DATE OF TASTER SESSIONS 4/5 th JUNE AND WEEKENDS ONWARD.

Brian
The taster sessions will commence on Saturday afternoons at 2pm on Saturday 5th and Sunday 6 th June , there will not be sessions on Sunday Sunday 27 th June  or Sunday 4th July as the clubs gigs are likely to be needed for local Regattas on these dates..

Re: POST HERE IF YOU CAN HELP OUT FOR REVISED START DATE OF TASTER SESSIONS 4/5 th JUNE AND WEEKENDS ONWARD.

To add we have Mark Brownjohn, Niki B and Lindy  for Saturday and Sheila both days .

Re: TASTER SESSIONS POST HERE IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE 5/6 JUNE AND WEEKENDS ONWARD.

bramleya
Hi Brian, yes able to help then. Mandy B and Mandy K.

Re: TASTER SESSIONS POST HERE IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE 5/6 JUNE AND WEEKENDS ONWARD.

Roo Lynton-Evans
Sorry - replied to the old post.  Diary's looking good for 5/6 at the moment, and would love to help out.

Roo

Re: TASTER SESSIONS POST HERE IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE 5/6 JUNE AND WEEKENDS ONWARD.

Yes, I can help 5th / 6th June

Re: TASTER SESSIONS POST HERE IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE 5/6 JUNE AND WEEKENDS ONWARD.

BevW
Hi Brian,
I can help out on the 5th/6th.
I'm sure I will be able to do some slots on the other weekends too but will confirm those nearer the time.
Thanks
Bev

Re: TASTER SESSIONS POST HERE IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE 5/6 JUNE AND WEEKENDS ONWARD.

Caron
Hi Brian, I can do Sunday 😊

Re: TASTER SESSIONS POST HERE IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE 5/6 JUNE AND WEEKENDS ONWARD.

Patrick W
Hi Brian,
             I can help if required

Regards Patrick
Ben

Re: TASTER SESSIONS POST HERE IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE 5/6 JUNE AND WEEKENDS ONWARD.

Ben
Hi Brian
Happy to help out on a Saturday.

Re: TASTER SESSIONS POST HERE IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE 5/6 JUNE AND WEEKENDS ONWARD.

Errolg
Hi Brian,

I will pop down on Saturday afternoon to support as required but I won’t be rowing.

Regards
Errol
12