9/8 - friday evening row

Paula Bray
I believe there is a ladies training row this Friday evening and it is the night before the Lyme Regatta but there are two boats available.  Although I can't be there respond to this message if interested.  There would need to be a few experienced rowers and someone who can tow in and out as high tide is at 2pm.  Anyone interested?

Re: 9/8 - friday evening row

Eithne
So far we have Alex, Katherine , Eithne and Ruth as potential, any other takers for This Friday?

Re: 9/8 - friday evening row

Girls sorry would love to row but I am on call and cannot get cover.  If you need me to help with towing though I am happy to do so but it will need to be quick.  Let me know via text as I won't have access to internet tomorrow.
Cheers.

Re: 9/8 - friday evening row

Paula Bray
Thanks Natalie but given numbers can't see four even with a tow enough - Eithne presume we should cancel?!