7th March Junior Row - PLEASE READ

Andrew Berry
THIS ONLY APPLIES IF YOUR JUNIOR IS ROWING TODAY !!

There is a rota in operation where different teams take it in turn to tidy and clean the clubhouse. It's been the junior's turn for a long time but we have had to cancel the row.

We'll have a quick tidy up after today's row, please can you arrange to pick them up 30 minutes later this afternoon, or even better, come and help us.

Thank you

THIS ONLY APPLIES IF YOUR JUNIOR IS ROWING TODAY !!

Re: 7th March Junior Row - PLEASE READ

Louise Rowlands  (Lily)
Morning Andrew, unfortunately Lily is unwell with a sickness bug and not able to come today. Thanks, Louise