..7TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION ROWING AND BIRTHDAY CAKE WEDNESDAY 1st JANUARY 2pm

..7TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION ROWING AND BIRTHDAY CAKE WEDNESDAY 1st JANUARY 2pm

TO MARK THE GIG CLUBS SEVENTH ANNIVERSARY , PLEASE COME ALONG FOR A ROW AND A PIECE OF OUR BIRTHDAY CAKE KINDLY BAKED AND DECORATED BY KIMMY ,AND A CUP OF TEA OR  SOMETHING STRONGER ON NEW YEARS DAY MEET UP AT 2 PM

FRIENDS FAMILY  AND DOGS WELCOME , PLEASE WEAR A SANTA OR A SILLY HAT OF YOUR  CHOICE .

HIGH TIDE IS AT 3.30 pm SO PLENTY OF TIME TO RUN A SERIES OF ROWS FROM THE NORTH SLIP TO CATER FOR SHORT ROWS FOR EVERYONE OF ALL AGES  NO MATTER WHAT THEIR EXPERIENCE..

THE FIRST CORNISH PILOT GIG ROW IN HAMPSHIRE FOR THE NEW YEAR.

AS IT WAS FOR OUR FANTASTIC CLUB WHICH WAS FOUNDED ON 1st JANUARY 2013.

LOTS  TO CELEBRATE TOGETHER ....PLEASE POST BELOW TO LET US KNOW THAT YOU ARE COMING .

LANGSTONE PILOT GIG CLUB ROWING COMMITTEE

UPDATE XXXXXXX

PLEASE MEET UP AT 1.30 pm TO PREPARE GIGS IF POSSIBLE . TEA AND COFFEE ALL AFTERNOON , CELEBRATION CAKE CUTTING AT 3pm  ,

Re: 7TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION ROWING AND BIRTHDAY CAKE WEDNESDAY 1st JANUARY 2pm

Please include Elizabeth,, Nicki Brooks Mike Lowery and Michael OConnor .

Re: 7TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION ROWING AND BIRTHDAY CAKE WEDNESDAY 1st JANUARY 2pm

Mike Gilbert
...Oh Yes Brian, Neptune would like to come along!!

Re: 7TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION ROWING AND BIRTHDAY CAKE WEDNESDAY 1st JANUARY 2pm

Jane Cox
Hi Brian, I shall be there! Will most likely have Ruby with me for her 1st Sitting in a gig experience 🐶

Re: 7TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION ROWING AND BIRTHDAY CAKE WEDNESDAY 1st JANUARY 2pm

robina and chris
We shall be there, Thankyou for organising .

Re: 7TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION ROWING AND BIRTHDAY CAKE WEDNESDAY 1st JANUARY 2pm

Caron
Hi Brian,

I’ll be there - thank you.

Re: 7TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION ROWING AND BIRTHDAY CAKE WEDNESDAY 1st JANUARY 2pm

Jon P
Hi Brian, great idea, I’ll be there

Re: 7TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION ROWING AND BIRTHDAY CAKE WEDNESDAY 1st JANUARY 2pm

MtB and fam will be there Brian.

Re: 7TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION ROWING AND BIRTHDAY CAKE WEDNESDAY 1st JANUARY 2pm

Clare Gibbs
Mark and I will be there

Re: 7TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION ROWING AND BIRTHDAY CAKE WEDNESDAY 1st JANUARY 2pm

bramleya
yes please Mandy B

Re: 7TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION ROWING AND BIRTHDAY CAKE WEDNESDAY 1st JANUARY 2pm

.

Re: 7TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION ROWING AND BIRTHDAY CAKE WEDNESDAY 1st JANUARY 2pm

Mike Lowery will be there .

Re: NEW YEARS DAY IN THE SUNSHINE ....7TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION ROWING AND BIRTHDAY CAKE WEDNESDAY 1st JANUARY 2pm

Paul and Tamsin coming along  with baby Margaux

Re: NEW YEARS DAY IN THE SUNSHINE ....7TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION ROWING AND BIRTHDAY CAKE WEDNESDAY 1st JANUARY 2pm

HutchinsonC001
I'll be there. Claire

Re: NEW YEARS DAY IN THE SUNSHINE ....7TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION ROWING AND BIRTHDAY CAKE WEDNESDAY 1st JANUARY 2pm

JaneBaker
I will be there, thanks. Jane B

Re: NEW YEARS DAY ....7TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION ROWING AND BIRTHDAY CAKE WEDNESDAY 1st JANUARY 2pm

Tina Way
I'll be there for cuppa and cake!
Thanks
Tina

Re: NEW YEARS DAY ....7TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION ROWING AND BIRTHDAY CAKE WEDNESDAY 1st JANUARY 2pm

Brian
See you all there, main posting updated today.

Re: TODAY ...NEW YEARS DAY ....7TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION ROWING AND BIRTHDAY CAKE WEDNESDAY 1st JANUARY 2pm

JaneBaker
Happy New Year to you all. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it today as my dog has eaten something whilst out on our walk this morning, that to put it mildly, is not agreeing with her! Have a lovely afternoon. Jane B