5 Mile Crews for June

Greg Tutt
5 Mile Crews for June 2021

The Rowing Captains met last week and can confirm the following crews are to row in the June 5 Mile Challenge. This challenge will be held between June the 4th and June 6th.

Mens Supervets
Simon S (Captain)
Chris E
Tim P
Colin
Russ
Douglas

Ladies Supervets
Aileen (Captain)
Paula
Rachel
Anita P
Clair F
Jax

Mens Open
Lance (Captain)
Greg
Adam
Richard
Roo
Jon P

Ladies Open
Hannah B (Captain)
Beth U
Molly
Anita T
Bex
Aisling

Mixed 1
Lee F (Captain)
Stuart
Derek
Sharon
Nikki HS
Caron

Mixed 2
Greg
Roo
Jez (Captain)
Anita T
Paula
Clair F

Mixed 3
Ivor (Captain)
Ali
Mandy B
Mandy K
Michelle
Nicki B

As before the Captains will be responsible for crew training, registering the boat and arranging their race slot on the 4th-6th June.

For those who are new Crew Captains, we will be holding a Teams meeting, depending on availability, on Monday. We will take you through our procedures and explain what is expected to ensure Covid safe rowing. We will email you to arrange this.

For those who are rowing for the first time in this challenge, we will be emailing you to obtain agreement to share your contact details with the Crew Captains.

All information to arrange training, race slots will be emailed later today.

Regards
The Rowing Captains