5/7 - FRIDAY EVENING ROW

Paula Bray
Hi looks as though we have a full crew for Friday evening.

That is me, Eithne, Chris, Robina, Allard, Mary W, Alan (our bosun as passenger) and Mike G who will both row and tow!

Plan is to meet in the compound just before six to take off the covers etc.

Any one interested in being on a reserve list please let me know!

Weather looking good - sunny and 19 degrees.

Re: 5/7 - FRIDAY EVENING ROW

robina and chris
Sounds good, we're  bringing Vino and simple picnic for afterwards on the Grassy Knoll. Anyone else?

Re: 5/7 - FRIDAY EVENING ROW

Shelley
Oh dear, full.  :(

If anyone else is up for it can we take both boats out?