4 Varnishers required Monday 9th eve, HoH 7pm onwards (1hr work) Full thanks!

4 Varnishers required Monday 9th eve, HoH 7pm onwards (1hr work) Full thanks!

Post below for varnishing ⚱️🙋🏼‍♂️🍭

I have:
1. Ben
2. Rachel
3. Aileen
4. Simon Sp

Re: 3 Varnishers required Sunday, Today! HoH 10:30 onwards

MtB⚓️
🛶👷🏻‍♂️👷🏻‍♀️

Re: 3 Varnishers required Sunday, Today! HoH 10:30 onwards

TimP
Hi Matt I will see you later

Re: 3 Varnishers required Sunday, Today! HoH 10:30 onwards

MtB⚓️
Great, thanks

Re: 4 Varnishers required Monday eve, HoH 7pm onwards (1hr work)

🎨
Ben

Re: 4 Varnishers required Monday eve, HoH 7pm onwards (1hr work)

Ben
I can do Monday evening.
I have no idea where to go though!
Ben

Re: 4 Varnishers required Monday eve, HoH 7pm onwards (1hr work)

MtB⚓️
Hi Ben, that’s great, park near Wilson’s boatyard (Salterns Lane, HI)and walk 400 yrds along Marine Walk, keeping the houses on your right and marsh/paddocks on left.
You’ll see a creamy yellow house on the sharp left bend, garage door open.
Pls don’t park in the drive due to frequent use.
See you at 7pm.

Re: 4 Varnishers required Monday eve, HoH 7pm onwards (1hr work)

Rachel Norris
Hi Matt I can do this evening at 7 and I think Steve can too. Will post this afternoon to confirm for him but count me in.
Rachel

Re: 4 Varnishers required Monday eve, HoH 7pm onwards (1hr work)

Rachel Norris
Sorry Steve can't but I will be there

Re: 4 Varnishers required Monday eve, HoH 7pm onwards (1hr work)

Aileen
Hi Matt - I could make it this evening

Re: 4 Varnishers required Monday eve, HoH 7pm onwards (1hr work)

anitapreston
Matt. Can't make tonight but can do wed and Friday evening after 5pm. Any good? Anita

Re: 4 Varnishers required Monday eve, HoH 7pm onwards (1hr work)

MtB⚓️
Thanks Anita, I’ll get back to you via this page.

Re: 4 Varnishers required Monday eve, HoH 7pm onwards (1hr work)

Thanks Simon,  Aileen and Rachel! See you at 7

Re: 4 Varnishers required Monday eve, HoH 7pm onwards (1hr work)

Thanks A, it looks good for u coming Weds. Matt