🐳 30 rowers cancelled sat, 2 signed up to help us, really??All washed out! I need help please at the Black Shed 🖤

🐳 30 rowers cancelled sat, 2 signed up to help us, really??All washed out! I need help please at the Black Shed 🖤

If your row is off, come down the shed, I’m pushing to finish Shelley’s ride in the next 7 days! Yay....
Bring dust mask, I cannot buy them at the moment!
Fri
19:30-20:30 Chisel skills 2 people
Paul, Ben
Sat
10:00-12:00 Chisel skills 2 people
Brian, Adam, Si H
12:00-14:00 Sanding skills 3 people
Paula, Anita
14:00-16:00 Painters 2 people
Sun
10:00-12:00 Mike OC, Ray
12:00-14:00 Aileen, Rachel

Various skills all day just say when u can come!

Re: 🐳 All washed out! I need help please at the Black Shed 🖤

Brian
Hi Matt, I am available for the Saturday 10 till 12 slot . Brian

Re: 🐳 All washed out! I need help please at the Black Shed 🖤

MtB⚓️
Thanks Brian,
Bring overalls, and dust mask if you have.

Re: 🐳 All washed out! I need help please at the Black Shed 🖤

anitapreston
I can do sanding on Saturday 12-14.00

Re: 🐳 30 rowers cancelled sat, 2 signed up to help us, really??All washed out! I need help please at the Black Shed 🖤

Painters required 2-4pm and Sun

Re: 🐳 30 rowers cancelled sat, 2 signed up to help us, really??All washed out! I need help please at the Black Shed 🖤

See you there.

Re: 🐳 30 rowers cancelled sat, 2 signed up to help us, really??All washed out! I need help please at the Black Shed 🖤

Caron
Ray is available tomorrow 10-12 for any tasks.

Re: 🐳 30 rowers cancelled sat, 2 signed up to help us, really??All washed out! I need help please at the Black Shed 🖤

eimearoc
Sorry Matt, I'm working
Eimear

Re: 🐳 30 rowers cancelled sat, 2 signed up to help us, really??All washed out! I need help please at the Black Shed 🖤

See u at 10 Ray

Re: 🐳 30 rowers cancelled sat, 2 signed up to help us, really??All washed out! I need help please at the Black Shed 🖤

Aileen
12:00 -1400 Sunday -

Re: 🐳 30 rowers cancelled sat, 2 signed up to help us, really??All washed out! I need help please at the Black Shed 🖤

Sorry Matt but I was struggling to fit rowing in and was relieved it was cancelled to be honest.  Time is not my friend currently as soon as things calm down I'll help as much as possible.

 Apologies and keep up the good work everyone she is looking great!

Re: 🐳 30 rowers cancelled sat, 2 signed up to help us, really??All washed out! I need help please at the Black Shed 🖤

Mike Oc
Hi Matt I'll be there Sunday for 10am (with dust mask) is the black shed at the compound at Northney ! regards Mike.

Re: 🐳 30 rowers cancelled sat, 2 signed up to help us, really??All washed out! I need help please at the Black Shed 🖤

Andrew Berry
Mike - the shed is at MEngeham Rythe Sailing club, not Northney...

Re: 🐳 30 rowers cancelled sat, 2 signed up to help us, really??All washed out! I need help please at the Black Shed 🖤

Mike Oc
thank you Andrew

Re: 🐳 30 rowers cancelled sat, 2 signed up to help us, really??All washed out! I need help please at the Black Shed 🖤

MRSC Marine Walk, Hayling Island PO11 9PG
See u there Ray, Mike

Re: 🐳 30 rowers cancelled sat, 2 signed up to help us, really??All washed out! I need help please at the Black Shed 🖤

Thanks helpers, I’m now ready to finish the hull paint Monday thanks to your effort and teamwork!
MtB