3 rowers needed for Sat 09:30 - male or female (intermediates welcome)

3 rowers needed for Sat 09:30 - male or female (intermediates welcome)

Jane Cox
This post was updated on .
Hi all

Ladies are short by 3 rowers to be able to get 2 full boats out.

Please sign up below if you’d like to take one of the places. I will be posting crews when I get back from Oxford at about 6pm.

Would be great to get 2 full boats out!!!!

Thanks
Jane

Re: 3 rowers needed for Sat 09:30 - male or female (intermediates welcome)

Kev Durrell
I can row if it helps

Re: 3 rowers needed for Sat 09:30 - male or female (intermediates welcome)

Jane Cox
Hi Kev,
Yes please.
Meet at 09:00 for 09:30 on the water
Another update will come with crews for the session.
We will be recovering Spirit at the end of the row, so please have appropriate footwear (or get wet)
Thanks
Jane

Re: 3 rowers needed for Sat 09:30 - male or female (intermediates welcome)

Kev Durrell
I'll be doing the intersection straight after so depends on time etc

Re: 3 rowers needed for Sat 09:30 - male or female (intermediates welcome)

Kev Durrell
Oops intermediates