28/6 FRIDAY EVENING ROW - boys and girls - any takers?

28/6 FRIDAY EVENING ROW - boys and girls - any takers?

Paula Bray
Hi - is anyone up for a row this Friday evening at 6pm!  If so we could take the boat out down the slipway and then return it to a berth ready for Saturday 8.00am rowing.  There are three of us interested so far - let me know by tomorrow evening so that Brian can book an overnight berth if there are enough of us to handle a gig!

Re: 28/6 FRIDAY EVENING ROW - boys and girls - any takers?

robina and chris
Yes for Chris and I please.

Re: 28/6 FRIDAY EVENING ROW - boys and girls - any takers?

Debbie Berry
Hi Paula -yes please ,Andrew and Debbie

Re: 28/6 FRIDAY EVENING ROW - boys and girls - any takers?

Hi Paula, as you seem to have 5 people up for Friday i have Reserved Berth C40 for both Friday and Saturday nights, We may even get enough along to launch both Gigs on friday . Please add . Kath , myself and Kaths brother who is happy to help with the dollies and to have a row if possible.
Entry code 1947a ,£2 pin money will apply. Should be fun , our first Friday Row, make all aware . Brian x

Re: 28/6 FRIDAY EVENING ROW - boys and girls - any takers?

Paula/Brian
If you are thinking of taking both gigs I would love to join you; thought spaces were already full.

Re: 28/6 FRIDAY EVENING ROW - boys and girls - any takers?

Sounding good. I'm thinking if the weather is good I may take a simple picnic and
a bottle of wine to relax on our Grassy Knoll apres Rowing. Anyone else?

Re: 28/6 FRIDAY EVENING ROW - boys and girls - any takers?

Shelley
I might be able to make this.

Mark me as a tentative, don't hold a place for me yet, and I'll fit in if there's space or else just still on the Grassy Knoll (Chris's Garden) and drink Robina's wine!!! :o)

Re: 28/6 FRIDAY EVENING ROW - boys and girls - any takers?

Well that sounds like a date.  We have me, Eithne, Chris, Robina, Andrew, Debbie, Brian, Kath (and Kath's brother).  Carole and Shelley are also interested but unless I hear to the contrary that there are more interested for two gigs think will have to say "first come first served".  Sorry ladies but keep an eye out in any event!

Lets meet at the compund at 6pm and yes if nice evening bring a drinkie and we can all sit around and admire the wild orchids that Chris did not chop down in his foreshore garden!

Andrew think we are trying to launch from the dollies rather than the main slipway but thanks for the offer!

Re: 28/6 FRIDAY EVENING ROW - boys and girls - any takers?

Natalie
I would love to do Friday night if possible.... many thanks.

Re: 28/6 FRIDAY EVENING ROW - boys and girls - any takers?

Paula Bray
Sorry Nat at the moment unless anyone else comes forward there aren't quite enough for a second boat - you can take a chance and turn up!