28/29 September ladies training

Eithne
Let me know if you would like to train at the weekend.

Re: 28/29 September ladies training

robina and chris
Sat and Sun please.

RE: 28/29 September ladies training

Sunday for me please.

Re: 28/29 September ladies training

SarahH
Saturday please x

Re: 28/29 September ladies training

Alan & Julia
Hi Eithne,

Do you and the girls fancy joining us guys  for a spot of regatta type racing (quite a few already up for it) on Saturday afternoon, followed by a beer or two?

Details to be confirmed if enough interest shown.

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: 28/29 September ladies training

HI have a school to visit Saturday mor norning but up for Sunday morning and depending on time up for Saturday afternoon.

Re: 28/29 September ladies training

Yes please to racing Sat afternoon

Re: 28/29 September ladies training

Katherine West
Hi Eithne, Saturday morning please :-)

Re: 28/29 September ladies training

Alexireson
Eithne, Can I row Sunday please if there is space
Lv Alex

Re: 28/29 September ladies training

I can do Saturday but not Sunday and I guess it depends what they are planning for regatta

Re: 28/29 September ladies training

Actually Eithne with hindsight I would rather do bootcamp in the morning as we will be racing in the afternoon
so I won't be able to do training on Saturday afterall sorry to mess you about.
Nx

Re: 28/29 September ladies training

Current view of weekend

Sarah
Katherine

3/4 spaces

1600 (approx time for mini races followed by drinks)
Robina
Paula

Sun 0800
Paula
Alex
Pls potentially 2 more awaiting confirmation

Re: 28/29 September ladies training

alison kidd
Any chance I could join you on Sunday?
Alison

Re: 28/29 September ladies training

For planning purposed in case that is happening I am afraid I HAVE to leave at 17:45 at the lastest so any races after that I cannot do.  Apologies.
Means I will miss out on drinks too - sorry!
Nx

Re: 28/29 September ladies training

Ivor
Yes please for training Sat and Sun

Re: 28/29 September ladies training

Michelle
Hi Eithne, can I row Saturday please if there is still space? Thanks, Michelle

Re: confirmed rowers for 28/29 September ladies training

Sat 0930 meeting at marina reception at 0920
Robina
Sarah
Eithne
Katherine
Michelle
Ali C

Space for 1-2 more

Sunday 0800 - meeting red compound at 0745
Paula
Alex
Ali C
Alison