26 JULY - FRIDAY EVENING ROW

Paula Bray
Hi Giggers - whilst it is likely that there will be a GRR ladies training practice in SoL at 6pm on Friday evening this week - unless I am mistaken and there are no posts to suggest otherwise Heart of Hayling will still be free!  If there is enough interest and sufficient experienced rowers then this is definetely an option.  Let me know asap please and certainly by close of play on Thursday!

Ta!

Re: 26 JULY - FRIDAY EVENING ROW

Eithne
Paula my friend Ruth would like to row

Re: 26 JULY - FRIDAY EVENING ROW

Me and Chris too please!

Re: 26 JULY - FRIDAY EVENING ROW

Shelley
Ladies and Gents

Mike is away on a coaching camp this week which means I'm handling Learn to Row on Saturday morning alone. This week we're learning to row gigs and so I need a boat on the water for 8am on Saturday, not fussed whether it's SoL or HoH so men can have first choice for training. As the tides are rubbish for launching at the north slip and I cannot tow, it would be lovely if a boat could be left on the water overnight and LAR will pick up the berthing cost. As we are able to double berth at no extra cost, if it helps, both boats can be left so that the men don't need to launch in the morning.

Can you help by leaving me a boat on the water?

Unfortunately I'm asking this big favour without being able to help. I am at a funeral on Friday afternoon so yet again can't make the evening row. Although depending on what time you finish rowing I may be back in time to meet you on the pontoon to catch a rope!!

Shel x

Re: 26 JULY - FRIDAY EVENING ROW

Shelley - I suppose it might depend on numbers am thinign one boat will defienlty be out but then the men will nee to launch on saturday morning in any event.  Wont know unfortunatley until late notice.  lets see who comes forward.

Re: 26 JULY - FRIDAY EVENING ROW

Shelley
Great Paula, thanks xx