26/7 - friday evening row update! And impact on mens Saturday

26/7 - friday evening row update! And impact on mens Saturday

Paula Bray
Hi all - high water tomorrow at 15.10 we should just about be able to launch from compund otherwise we will trial dollies from main slipway.  Can we meet at 6pm please - any one get there earlier to remove covers greatly appreciated!

We will take one of the gigs and Shelley can you arrange an overnight berth please so you can then use on the Saturday morning for the school children.

Men sorry but you will have to arrange to launch the other gig but presumably you are dab hands at that now.

We have Paula, Ruth T, Eithne, Chris & Robina, and I believe Alex and Carole.  If that is not the case then Eithne can you confirm as there may be some late takers!

Any problems let me know tonight or text me tomorrow on 07885 504887.

Re: 26/7 - friday evening row update! And impact on mens Saturday

Shelley
Great stuff, thanks all.  I'll arrange the berth tomorrow morning and post number here.

Re: 26/7 - friday evening row update! And impact on mens Saturday

Allard
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: 26/7 - friday evening row update! And impact on mens Saturday

Evening all

Yes we have GRR training with Chris, robina and Ruth taking over from Natalie, Katherine and Ruth. Alard if you're keen to join in we can do eighth member and rotate.

I have sent a text to Colin to let him know that he will need to tow and launch HoH sat morn for the men

Re: 26/7 - friday evening row update! And impact on mens Saturday

Sound good! I'm taking a picnic and a drink for afterwards on the Grassy Knoll, anyone else?
Robina