2020 Regatta Season - message to all wanting to race

2020 Regatta Season - message to all wanting to race

Jane Cox
Ladies & gents,

So Anita, Chris & Greg are focusing on the Scillies. Sorting the crews & training plans.  As I’m not attending the WPGC this year I’m going to be heading up, with the support of Clair our off water club coach, the lead up to the Regatta Season.

You may have already seen Clair’s post about Regatta training and please do take a look if you haven’t already. Clair is an absolute font of knowledge, so please, even if you only want to step up a little or go for the full training programme give her a shout.

The reason for my post, I would really appreciate it if those of you who are considering attending the regattas & would like to race to pop me an email over to let me know the below:

1. Which regattas can you make (if you don’t know yet, don’t worry, but would be helpful to know)
2. Are you able to row in Vets, Supervets or masters?
3. Your aspirations, do you want to row in A, B, C.. fill in any gaps etc
4. What positions can you row in.. and are there any you feel you can perform better in

Emailing this over does not commit you to attending, there will be other posts/emails closer to the dates to firm up who can attend. it’s more to get a clear overview so we can start planning, but more importantly so we can support you!

So, email address to send info too, ladies & men...

jcuk1980@yahoo.co.uk

If you can subject header the email “Regatta’s 2020”

Best wishes (from the Caribbean)

Jane
Joint ladies Captain

Re: 2020 Regatta Season - message to all wanting to race

jax sprackling
Thanks Jane, hope your enjoying the Caribbean

Re: 2020 Regatta Season - message to all wanting to race

Jane Cox
Reminder to send the emails over.... thanks to those who have sent so far 👍