2019 SEASON - Regatta and event dates for your diary

2019 SEASON - Regatta and event dates for your diary

Jackie Tutt
Hi Juniors and Parents

Please see below the events that we are planning to attend this year with our Juniors. Please make a note in your diaries so that we can have as many of you as possible available. This is especially important for the Jurassic regattas where points are so vital.  Nearer to the start of the season and before each regatta I will make contact and gain availability from each of you so that we can determine crews and squads as we go through the summer.

There are a few events where age, experience, size and strength are important and so don't be disappointed if you are not in a crew for these events. There will be many more opportunities for all of you to get your chance to take part in these longer, endurance events.

For many of you this will be your first season and your first opportunity to attend a regatta along the Jurassic coast. These are the most fun days and the club really comes together to enjoy brilliant days out with our families and supporters.

Lets make 2019 our most successful season so far!

Jackie x

2019 SEASON              EVENTS AND REGATTAS

Saturday 18th May 2019      Hamble River Raid (age and experience required)
Saturday 25th May 2019      Weymouth Jurassic Regatta
Saturday 1st June 2019      Swanage Jurassic Regatta
Sunday 9th June 2019      Poole Jurassic Regatta
Saturday 15th June 2019      Langstone Jurassic Regatta
Sunday 16th June 2019      Round Hayling Race (age and experience required)
Sunday 23rd June 2019      Langstone Junior Sprints at Whale Island
Saturday 29th June 2019      Exmouth Jurassic Regatta
Sunday 7th July 2019      Hayle U14 Championships
Sunday 14th July 2019      Sidmouth Jurassic Regatta
Saturday 20th July 2019      Bridport Jurassic Regatta
Sunday 28th July 2019      Newquay U16 Championships
Saturday 10th Aug 2019       Lyme Regis Jurassic Regatta
Saturday 14th Sept 2019      Great River Race (age and experience required)
Oct date to be confirmed       Lyme Regis Jurassic Junior Regatta

Re: 2019 SEASON - Regatta and event dates for your diary