🚀🛶 20 people required THURSDAY Eve 6pm, HoH rollover

🚀🛶 20 people required THURSDAY Eve 6pm, HoH rollover

Please post below for Thursday’s rollover in Marine Walk.

Park in Seaview Road about halfway along and walk through the alley way to Al’s house(marked with balloons), or park near Wilson’s boatyard and walk down.

20/20 so far, 1 more required
I’ve suggested some people who live nearby but all welcome(except Lee who doesn’t need to drive down just for this! Even though he would...)

Matt ✅
Kim ✅
Nat ✅
Brian ✅
Kath 📷
Robina ✅
Chris B, possible
Greg ✅
Jackie ✅
Sue ✅
Peter ✅
Emma ✅
Patrick ✅
Angela ✅
Clare ✅
Doug ✅
Tim ✅
Adam, possible
Lizzie, possible
Aisling, possible
Ivor ✅
Ali, possible
Andrew, possible
Debbie, possible
Any 1st/2nd team giants, possible
Simon H, possible
Eithne, new local! ✅
Sheila, possible
Jane ✅
Simon ✅
Angus ✅

Thanks

MtB ⚓️

Re: 🚀🛶 20 people required THURSDAY Eve 6pm, HoH rollover

Natalie
I will be there.
Thanks for all your hard work Matt.  If you need help over Easter I will do my best to help then.

Re: 🚀🛶 20 people required THURSDAY Eve 6pm, HoH rollover

Brian
Hi Matt i can make thursday  . Brian

Re: 🚀🛶 20 people required THURSDAY Eve 6pm, HoH rollover

Yep for me

Re: 🚀🛶 20 people required THURSDAY Eve 6pm, HoH rollover

Greg Tutt
I’ll be there Matt.
Regards
Greg

Re: 🚀🛶 20 people required THURSDAY Eve 6pm, HoH rollover

Hi Matt
I will be there too

Re: 🚀🛶 20 people required THURSDAY Eve 6pm, HoH rollover

Sue Loveridge
I can help so long as we are finished by 7.15 pm. Sue

Re: 🚀🛶 20 people required THURSDAY Eve 6pm, HoH rollover

Emma Walton
I'll be there too x

Re: 🚀🛶 20 people required THURSDAY Eve 6pm, HoH rollover

Patrick W
Count me in Matt, hopefully see you Wednesday evening as well

Regards Patrick

Re: 🚀🛶 20 people required THURSDAY Eve 6pm, HoH rollover

Clare Gibbs
Count me in Matt

Re: 🚀🛶 20 people required THURSDAY Eve 6pm, HoH rollover

Re: 🚀🛶 20 people required THURSDAY Eve 6pm, HoH rollover

Hi Nat, do you have any daytime off over the Easter week?

Re: 🚀🛶 20 people required THURSDAY Eve 6pm, HoH rollover

anitapreston
Matt,  I'm feeling soo bad. I have a spin class at 6pm!!

Re: 🚀🛶 20 people required THURSDAY Eve 6pm, HoH rollover

Angela Walsh
I'll be there.x

Re: 🚀🛶 20 people required THURSDAY Eve 6pm, HoH rollover

Don’t worry Anita, there’ll be other opportunities!

Re: 🚀🛶 20 people required THURSDAY Eve 6pm, HoH rollover

TimP
Hi Matt

I am sorry but I may not make this one. From a communications point of view it would be great to have a hi definition photo or two of the turn so that we can get this into the local rag.

Kind regards

Tim

Re: 🚀🛶 20 people required THURSDAY Eve 6pm, HoH rollover

MtB⚓️
Ok Tim, will do; we’ll miss you as one of the ‘tall boy’ pivots on the end!

Re: 🚀🛶 20 people required THURSDAY Eve 6pm, HoH rollover

StuartJ
Sorry but can't make 6pm Thursday, won't be back from work in time :(

Re: 🚀🛶 20 people required THURSDAY Eve 6pm, HoH rollover

Xx

Re: 🚀🛶 20 people required THURSDAY Eve 6pm, HoH rollover

TimP
Hi

Can now do this Thursday evening.
12