2 BOATS!! REGISTER INTEREST NOW - Swanage Super Vets Sat 19th Oct -

2 BOATS!! REGISTER INTEREST NOW - Swanage Super Vets Sat 19th Oct -

Jane Cox
This post was updated on .
Ladies & Gents

What a fantastic season of racing we have had as a club!

The last of the events will be upon us soon.  Swanage Super Vets(SV’s) – Saturday 19th October.

As we have said throughout the season we are looking to field our most competitive teams at events, and when/where possible we also intend to utilise a second boat; where regattas allow to get additional rowers on the water.
The same approach will happen for Swange SV’s

Through Robina, the Club captains have expressed a wish to have 2 boats at Swanage, however Swanage have advised that due to the number of clubs signing up for the event.  At the moment we have only been allocated 1 boat.  We are on the top of the list should space for another boat come up (so keep fingers crossed)
Please can you post below, both men and ladies, if you would like to be considered for rowing as part of this event.

Swanage are also asking for additional land-based support on the day, and are reaching out for umpires, time keepers or general pairs of hands to help out.  If you are able to support, please can you email Jane on jcuk1980@yahoo.co.uk and she will forward on to Swanage.

As soon as we have news on the 2nd boat we will update you!

Please can you post your interest by Thursday 12th September to allow initial crew(s) to be put together & time for training as a team.

Best wishes

Chris, Jane, Greg & Anita
Rowing Captains

Re: REGISTER INTEREST NOW - Swanage Super Vets Sat 19th Oct -

sharon
yes please

Re: REGISTER INTEREST NOW - Swanage Super Vets Sat 19th Oct -

Yes please

Re: REGISTER INTEREST NOW - Swanage Super Vets Sat 19th Oct -

Paula Bray
Yes please.

Re: REGISTER INTEREST NOW - Swanage Super Vets Sat 19th Oct -

Yes please if I'm still in one piece!

Re: REGISTER INTEREST NOW - Swanage Super Vets Sat 19th Oct -

Clair Fennessy
Yes please

Re: REGISTER INTEREST NOW - Swanage Super Vets Sat 19th Oct -

Aileen
Yes please -Aileen

Re: REGISTER INTEREST NOW - Swanage Super Vets Sat 19th Oct -

Rachel Norris
Yes please for me I love this one!

Re: REGISTER INTEREST NOW - Swanage Super Vets Sat 19th Oct -

Yes please

Re: REGISTER INTEREST NOW - Swanage Super Vets Sat 19th Oct -

Jane Cox
Jax & Ali

Re: REGISTER INTEREST NOW - Swanage Super Vets Sat 19th Oct -

robina and chris
Yes please

C.B.

Re: REGISTER INTEREST NOW - Swanage Super Vets Sat 19th Oct -

Sheila Tidd
Yes please
Sheila
Ben

Re: REGISTER INTEREST NOW - Swanage Super Vets Sat 19th Oct -

Ben
I would be interested.

Re: REGISTER INTEREST NOW - Swanage Super Vets Sat 19th Oct -

robina and chris
It is confirmed that we can take 2 boats -So come on sign up !!!!

Re: 2 BOATS!! REGISTER INTEREST NOW - Swanage Super Vets Sat 19th Oct -

Yes please cox or row .

Re: 2 BOATS!! REGISTER INTEREST NOW - Swanage Super Vets Sat 19th Oct -

Simon Hughes
I would like to row if there is a space please...Simon H

Re: 2 BOATS!! REGISTER INTEREST NOW - Swanage Super Vets Sat 19th Oct -

Nikki H-S
Yes please, I love Swanage xx

Re: 2 BOATS!! REGISTER INTEREST NOW - Swanage Super Vets Sat 19th Oct -

Greg Tutt
I can confirm interest from:

Simon S
Ivor
Chris E
Russ
Greg

Thanks
GT

Re: REGISTER INTEREST NOW - Swanage Super Vets Sat 19th Oct -

douglas smith

 if there is room, i would like to be in the mix

 Douglas

Re: 2 BOATS!! REGISTER INTEREST NOW - Swanage Super Vets Sat 19th Oct -

Patrick W
Hi Jane,
              I would like to be considered if a place is available

Regards Patrick