1 space for rower on Thurs 18:00 from Nortney Marina in LAR Gig

1 space for rower on Thurs 18:00 from Nortney Marina in LAR Gig

Natalie
Hi all
There is a strong likelihood we will be short of a rower on Thursday evening 18:00 from Northhey.  I will only find out on Thurs if the one missing member can join us, so if you don't mind being on standby and my letting you know around midday on Thurs - then let me know.  It is with the RNLI crew who are rowing in Deborah for the LAR round Hayling race.  Many thanks in advance.
Both sexes welcome it is a mixed crew.
Nx

Re: 1 space for rower on Thurs 18:00 from Nortney Marina in LAR Gig

Louise
yes please Nat x

Re: 1 space for rower on Thurs 18:00 from Nortney Marina in LAR Gig

Louise
yes please Nat x

Re: 1 space for rower on Thurs 18:00 from Nortney Marina in LAR Gig

hey Lou great stuff you are it then thank you much.  ;-)